What can I say, I'm lazy. My thoughts for this dreary Monday:
- NaBloPoMo is nearing it's end and while some may not consider me successful, I say it's all how you interpret the rules. 30 posts in 30 days? Check. I consider myself victorius.
- Enough with the rain already. Seriously. I feel like Noah, minus the boats and the pairs of animals.
- Watching HGTV is dangerous for my health. It makes me want to a buy a house solely to be able to remodel. Too bad you need money for that.
- I started circuit training today at the gym and I haven't feel like such a weakling in years. Hopefully I'll be able to wash my hair tonight, but that's a long way to lift my arms.
- I really need to shower. And do laundry. That's the one thing that really sucks about these regular trips to the gym. All the laundry. (I know, I know, my life is horrible.)
- I was craving sweets tonight and tried to distract myself with a salad. Needless to say, I am still craving sweets.