11.14.2009

Aching

I've been paying for my newly acquired gym routine with very sore legs.

Watching me try to walk, or stand or sit for that matter, is a sight to behold.

Last night, I met up with a couple friends for a late night dinner (and adult beverages), I knew I just had to wear my new heels.

I bought them a while ago and hadn't had a chance to test them out.

That's mostly because I lead a rather exciting life living with my parents.  And I work two jobs.  And I'm lame.

But last night presented the perfect opportunity for the shoes, except for those really sore legs.

Watching me walk you'd probably never guess that I'd worn heels before, let alone owned numerous pairs.  Nor would you guess that I'd only had (gasp) one adult beverage over the course of 2.5 hours.

I could barely get in or out of my car without some sort of assistance due to muscle spasms, let alone walk like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment