11.16.2009

I Got Sucked In

I was moving to hit snooze on my phone's alarm for the third time turn off my alarm and get up this morning when I got a text from my boss.

Power was out at the University and I didn't have to be at work until noon.

It was a pretty fabulous way to start out the week, and Monday.

The downside of only working 1 hour today (but getting paid for 5.5--it's okay to hate me) is that my day swiftly devolved into sitting on the couch and watching crap reality TV.

More specifically, Keeping Up with the Kardashian's: The Wedding

In my defense, there isn't a lot to be found on TV at 3 in the afternoon, and I did intersperse my watching with Househunters and Say 'Yes' to the Dress.

Impressive, no?

My achievement for the day: going to the gym, which resulted in me struggling to be able to wash my hair.

What can I say, my arms are a wee bit sore.

Now excuse me while I go gear up for 24 hours straight of college basketball.

1 comment:

  1. hey..its an awesome blog..it shows u r multifaceted...keep up this good posts...may GOD help u in all walks of life...hope u will like to visit my blogs too...

    http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/
    http://howugetsuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete