However, I wanted to pop in and share a few things I'm thankful for in the midst of all this craziness.
1. Awesome, supportive, funny, hard-working coworkers. I know they have my back just as much as I have theirs.
2. Girls nights. A friend and I get together every week to watch Downton Abbey and have food/drinks together. I love having an excuse to meet up each week.
3. Veronica Mars. I am so invested in this show. I started it last week and am already 2/3 of the way through season 2.
4. Blackout curtains. With my crazy work schedule those babies are going to ensure that I get some sleep over the next few weeks.
5. A couple fun trips in the works for this year. I had to request all my PTO for the year earlier this months so I'm already planning some fun stuff. Austin (for a conference), California for fun and and a couple weekend trips closer by. Sooo excited.
6. Family time. A couple weekends ago my sister came up for her birthday weekend, my dad is down this afternoon, and we have a big family get together in February. Love it.
7. My Roku. Totally surface-y, I know, but I love being to stream almost anything to my big screen TV. Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu and more.
8. Sleep. When I'm not getting enough, I'm extra thankful for what I do get.
What are you thankful for?