11.12.2009

About that Ad

I'm not gonna lie, the internet scares me a wee bit.

Just recently I noticed that the ads on many pages seem to stalk my movements. 

If I go virtual window shopping apparently it knows exactly where I went and what for, and it doesn't forget.

At this point, I'm pretty sure that the internet qualifies as a living, breathing thing. 

And I'm not talking about your typical family pet, but an exotic creature ready to consume you (and your credit) at a moment's notice.

I've seen I, Robot, people. 

If I didn't have faith in Will Smith's ability to save the human race, I would be completely freaking out right now.

Plus, my obssession with the internet is such that I probably won't be parting with it anytime soon.

Like I said, I'm not going to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment