11.08.2009

Nothing to Tell

Right now, some of you are probably wondering about me.

Likely, all of you are.  I know I wonder about myself on a daily basis.

More specifically, you are probably wondering how I can drop a bomb such as "my aunt's in a coma" and procede to spend the next few days blogging about shoes and cars.

The truth is, there isn't much to report.  My aunt is still unconcious and we're playing a waiting game.

And honestly, I'd rather blog about shoes and cars than about sitting in an ICU or navigating the multiple members of the family to and fro. 

The big news of the weekend is that my father helped my grandpa use his cell phone's speakerphone, and grandpa can't get enough. 

Of course, my dad has to talk him through turning it on every single time, but that's beside the point.


Now I'm home, exhausted, and not at all ready for the week to begin.  Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment