10.30.2008

The pressure is on...in my head

Tomorrow I head off for the east side of the state. I have a big job fair to attend Saturday, and I am almost trying to see a few dozen friends in the process.

I've been unemployed for approximately two months now. And I'm feeling it a little bit. The pressure, I mean.

The thing is, I have been a fairly successful person. I got my degree with good grades, I got a good internship, I'm pretty sure I've only had one real job interview in my life and that was over the phone.

So needless to say being unemployed is unknown territory.

Back to tomorrow. I'll set off for the Eastside with resumes, writing samples, and business in tow.

Hopefully I'll be prepared to dazzle and walk away with employment.

But who knows what tomorrow will really bring, or in this case - Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment