10.14.2008

All Over the Place

I've been thinking about this post for most of the afternoon and evening. Except I keep having these aborted thoughts. Meaning I'll get halfway into what I might want to talk about/focus on and then my mind takes off in another direction.

First it was the election (this one really isn't that much more important). Then I moved onto my excessive amount of stuff which is all in my room for the first time in who knows how long (and how desperately I want to get it all organized).

There's the state of the economy and my employment or lack thereof (one being very directly related to the other). I thought of stories of our dog, Jackson, relating to large quantities of chocolate (chocolate chip cookies, belgium chocolate, and chocolate covered raisins, to name a few).

My conversation, or attempt at a conversation with a deer. My joy for christmas shopping. My love of salmon. My plan for world domination (ok, I was just checking to see if you were still reading).

My point is I could not focus long enough to come up with a complete blog. If you don't believe me, you really haven't been paying attention.

That said, I made it home today after countless miles, gallons of gasoline, meals, and visits with friends.

Now I have to go catch up on all the TV shows I missed while traveling across half the country through snow, rain and wind. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment