10.29.2008

Behind the times

I am not a very up-to-date person when it comes to the latest 'in things'.

I started reading Harry Potter after four of the books were already published, I haven't touched the Twilight saga, and I only got myspace after some of my campers from bball camp wanted to stay in touch after camp ended.

I know, I'm a loser.

Still, even today, I continue to fall behind (see Twilight saga above). I seem to have multiple email accounts, online profiles - you name it - but continue to be missing out on something.

More specifically, Twitter. Now I'm not exactly sure what this whole Twitter thing is, but I'm going to do some research. (Please try to hold back your laughter for my ignorance, I admitted to it from the beginning.)

The last thing I really need is one more thing to keep track of.

I think this just reinforces that I wasn't ever, am not, and never will be a 'cool kid'.

And I'm okay with that.

I just wonder what else is out there that I have no idea about?! (That list could probably be endless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment