10.02.2008

Raindrops on Roses

I was in the shower today thinking just how much I enjoy really hot showers. There is something about standing there with the water just slightly below a temperature that would physically burn you and letting your muscles relax and your mind rest.

I'm not much of a bath person. I can enjoy one every once and a while, but baths aren't really my thing.

The shower got me thinking about all the other things that I really love. So here's the list of my favorite things:
  • really hot showers (obviously)
  • climbing into a bed with clean sheets on it
  • a cup of tea and a good book on a rainy day
  • a sunny day with nothing I have to do
  • basketball shorts
  • making someone's day
  • driving with the windows down and the music up
  • spending the day on the back of a horse
  • shoes
  • a delicious meal
  • exploring a new place
  • laughing so hard my stomach hurts
The list could go on. There is a lot in this life that I really enjoy, but I'm going to end it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment