8.31.2008

Vacation

And I'm off.

Headed back to bunk with the parental units for the foreseeable future while I look for some sort of permanent employment while mowing nights and weekends.

I'm going to be an only child.

I also come home as the poorest of their children for the first time in my life. It's a weird thing.

I left the Springs this morning with a fleet of hot air balloons to see me off. Their bright patterns stretched from mountain to plains as they hovered above a mostly sleeping city.

I don't know when exactly I'll return or what the trip back will mean...a job interview, to drive the rest of my things back home. Who knows.

At this point I'm flying by the seat of my pants. The only concrete thing I have to do is my cousins wedding on September 13. Before and after that date is a bit of a mystery.

That's okay though. All I know is that I am ready for a vacation. Too bad summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment