8.10.2008

Metallic Thoughts

So I don't know if you've noticed, but the Olympics are going on. It's kind of a big deal.

Apparently one billion people watched the basketball game today between China and USA. Like I said...big deal.

And I am pretty much in heaven. I spent the entire day watching the Olympics. Swimming, gymnastics, basketball, beach volleyball, badminton, traps, water polo, diving, and other stuff I don't even remember.

There is nothing else in the world that compares.

How freaking awesome is it that one 'event' has such variety. That the guy shooting traps is recognized alongside the swimmer.

The only question I really have about the whole thing...is President Bush planning on staying for all 17 days? Not that I blame him. If I could be over there watching everything, I would.

Excuse me, but I have to get back to swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment