8.05.2008

Interesante

You may or may not have noticed, but I've mentioned the Olympics here and there in my blog.

I've always been a big fan of the Olympics. Four years ago during Athens, my entire family was gone the first week of the games and I sat at home on the couch with the dogs and watched...all day.

Unfortunately I have to work this year. But I am working within the Olympic Movement and actually know Olympians. So I'm that much more excited about watching this year.

A lot has been made about having the Games in China. Recently I had someone ask what I thought about it.

I'm not going into my long-winded, convoluted opinion on China.

Instead I am going to share a column from ESPN with you. It's interesting, entertaining, and has a little different angle.

Check it out.

After an Olympic lull, Beijing makes Games interesting again
by Jim Caple

No comments:

Post a Comment