8.13.2008

Power Outage

This afternoon at work, I was sitting at my computer when *poof* all power left our office building.

My computer shut off, the lights were gone, the vending machine outside my office stopped humming.

In a world full of noise, it was a weird sensation to have everything shut off.

It also effectively ended my ability to work.

Essentially 98.2% of the work I have takes place on the computer. The good news, it was time to go to lunch anyways.

On a completely unrelated note, I saw a girl with crimped hair today. And by crimped hair, I mean she had done her whole head. It definitely took me back to the olden days.

I head to Chicago Friday morning and I am excited for a little vacation. It should be a good time!

Enough random thoughts, I have Olympics to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment