2.21.2009

Dear MTV,

I have a gripe with you.

You never play the shows that are listed on the guide. Ever. Well, that's not entirely true.

But seriously.

If I just happen to pick America's Best Dance Crew as a show to watch, I don't want to see the Girls of Hedford Hall (or whatever the heck it is). Thank you very much.

Also, when The Real World turns out to be a movie that's a cross between the roller derby and hip hop dancing/step. Well, that was just a weird sort of surprise.

Could you get your act together?! I can't imagine it is really that difficult to play the programming you've already decided on.

Of course, I'm not a big TV exec so what do I even know.

I'd just like to know what crappy TV I am getting myself into ahead of time.

Thanks. I'd really like to stop losing sleep over this issue.

2 comments:

  1. "I'd just like to know what crappy TV I am getting myself into ahead of time."

    Amen. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think actively choosing to watch ABDC was your first mistake.

    ReplyDelete