12.30.2008

Does that make me crazy?

Hi, it's me again.

It's been so long...or not really.

You may recognize me as the haphazardly dressed woman who wandering around the streets mumbling to her dog (well, borrowed dog) earlier today (as in 15 minutes ago).

The good news, I won't actually be sitting home alone tomorrow for New Year's. I actually have multiple offers.

And my "get rich over a long period of time by donating plasma" continued today with another visit to Biolife.

I know you all have been tracking my progress pretty carefully.

Alright, now that I got those important announcements out of the way, on to the real post.

I may or may not have mentioned some other posts by other people made on other topics some other days that I wanted to share. And it's happening now. This way you won't be in suspense any longer and your blood pressure and/or heartbeat will return to it's normal state.

You're welcome.

Post #1:

By m'dear mom. For years (at least one or two) I've struggled to express my political and religious views in a way that made sense. Well, maybe I didn't try all that hard or all that often. But I've thought about it.

Since my mom's the writer in the family, she magically managed to put it into words ten billion times better than I ever have or will. So I'm claiming her words as my own. Okay, I'm not.

But I do agree. Check out what I'm talking about here.

I don't expect to agree. I've come to the realization during my long and tenuous existence that not all six billion+ people are going to agree about everything or anything. And I'm okay with it.

(Sorry for the random vocabulary today. I played a rousing game of Scrabble last night and can't turn the dictionary in my head off.)

Post #2:

Call him a scrooge, I'll call him my brother. Check out what he had to say about Christmas.

I have to admit that I enjoy the Christmas holiday. I absolutely ADORE giving gifts. It's one of my very favorite past times; I refer to it as guilt free shopping. How can you feel bad about spending money to make another person feel good?!?!

But I also think that we very often forget the significance behind our actions. And we (and this includes me) are not always very well informed.

I just hope there is some meaning behind your holidays, whatever it might be.

I told you these posts were by people I am related to and do I read like a person who would lie. Ever.

I feel like I should have one more to share, because good things come in threes and all that. But I don't.

So two is what you get.

But don't you worry. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment