12.10.2008

Everyday Surprises

I got some more cleaning and organizing done in my room today. It was quite exciting. Jackson and Jamaica were riveted. Or they were asleep on my bed.

What can I say, our dogs lead really rough lives.

Anyways, I sorted through makeup and jewelry and a few other random items.

And I was shocked to realize how much jewelry I have. Holy hosanna! It took me by surprise.

Not only do I have a lot of jewelry, but I have a lot jewelry that I have never even worn. While with clothes I tend to get rid of things that haven't been worn in a while, I can't quite bring myself to be as ruthless with jewelry.

Mostly, I think, because I like what I have and wish that I would wear it.

I also have quite a bit of makeup, but there were quite a few items that I just tossed. Let's just say that my makeup taste over the course of growing up has changed somewhat. I'll leave it at that.

It was kind of fun to look through everything. Kind of like shopping, but free.

And now I am one step closer to having my life organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment