11.30.2008

Hairs

I have been somewhat remiss in my blogging duties. Not that I consider it a duty to blog. Well, maybe sometimes.

Anyways, I'm back. At least for the evening.

So I got my haircut this weekend for the first time in too long. Like five months too long. I call it being green. (Or lazy, take your pick.)

Not surprisingly the woman straightened my hair. The usual. Plus, then it's easier to tell if there are any problem areas.

However, it was a rainy day. I live in the PNW (Pacific Northwest, for you non-natives), and it is rainy here. A lot. Including the day I got my haircut. Of course.

This was unfortunate for a number of reasons.
1) My hair did not remain straight.
2) The hairspray used turn my hair into a slightly knotted, gross, wet mess.
3) We were trying to move my bro. (Unrelated to my hair, but not the rain.)

The styling was very short lived. And my hair turned nasty.

Annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment