11.19.2008

Neverending Quest

I have now been looking for a job for two and a half months. The timing really could not have been worse for me. My job ends, the economy goes in the crapper.

Recently I realized that I really just need to make some money. I have bills and loans that need to be paid, which is hard to do if you're broke. (Luckily living at the parents is cheap, however.)

So I've moved onto to temporary, not for the rest of my life employment. And I'm not having much luck there either.

Never would I have thought that not having retail experience would cause me problems. But that's what's happening.

I drive around town with resumes in hand hoping for something. Needless to say, I am feeling a little depressed about the whole situation.

Maybe I'll just go back to school. That's always an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment