9.14.2008

Whirlwind

After a whirlwind of a weekend, I'm back home again.

The trip was quick and very full of people and fun.

Their were people in kilts, people creating go tunnels, people yelling quack in unison driving over a bridge.

Did I mention that I am related to all of these people?

We had fun at the wedding forcing all the guests to walk through our go-tunnels. The bride was beautiful, the groom was beaming, and the family out in force.

All ten cousins were there to celebrate. It was the first time we've all been together since I don't know when. Seriously, I cannot remember the last time all ten of us were there.

Unfortunately the craziness also meant I wasn't able to spend as much time with individuals as I would have liked.

The good news, I still don't have a job (yes, this is good news), which means I will hopefully be able to visit everyone at some point in the next couple weeks. That's the goal at least.

Oh, and did I mention the new shoes. What trip would be complete without them?!

Thank you Nike factory store.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth. we need to spend some time together, if we can manage, before you get a job and I leave the country.

    ReplyDelete