9.12.2008

Family to the max

I'm leaving in approximately an hour and a half to head south for my cousin's wedding. It's going to be quite the weekend. The whole family is going to be there. All the cousins, all the siblings, and most of us are staying together.

Friends of the family that my five were going to stay with offered to take us all in. So thirteen? fourteen? of us will converge in one house. Talk about crazy fun.

I haven't even started packing. But I know what I'm wearing to the wedding and that's the hard part.

I'm too distracted by my new toys to e really productive. Can you blame me?

As we get older the gatherings get more and more interesting. We all have more opinions, beliefs, and are more and more different than we ever were as kids. We all have different interests, knowledge, opinions, likes and dislikes. And while sometimes this causes drama, it also makes for a lot of fun.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment