9.11.2008

Technology

So I don't know if I've mentioned, but I'm unemployed. I like to throw it out there as often as possible. As my mom commented, you seem rather proud to wear the badge of unemployment.

For that being my reality, life isn't actually all that rough. I am earning money working with my dad, mowing nights and weekends. The rest of the time I read, I run, I eat, I hang with friends, and I help around the house. Life is pretty good. I'm even saving money by living at home.

I'll probably keep mentioning my unemployment. At least until the novelty of it wears off. Then I'll avoid the topic like the plague.

That said, I recently decided that it was time to purchase a new laptop. Mine was old, overworked, and the hard drive was full. And it makes sense, to buy a computer when I don't even have a real job.

But as I like to say, what else do I have to do.

Anyways, the computer arrived today. And so now I'm up late. Tranferring music, pictures, and getting things the way I want them.

I also now own more than one iPod. Completely unnecessary but fun none-the-less.

I have all this time to spare and now I have toys to play with. And I am going to love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment