I'm just going to write down a few random thoughts from my head. And I'm not taking responsbility for any of it.
- I had toast for breakfast this morning. Well, a piece of toast, really. I meant to cut two, but the first one was so thick, think Great Wall thick, that I just went with one.
- I've gotten sucked into The Bachelor for no reason other than the fact that I have way too much time on my hands. I fully agree with his decision last night to give out one less rose than planned. Some of those women were CRAZY.
- I have been house/dogsitting (yes, again) since Saturday and have yet to go grocery shopping. Instead, I raid my parents' larder. On a side note, if anyone is looking for a house/dog sitter, I am available except for a few select days. Hit me up.
- Instead of more quality writing, I've decided to mix up the word choice on my blog. Hence the use of the word larder...and hence. I think using the phrase 'hit me up' was a first as well.
- I passed the lesson - finally - for transcribing. (Confused, see my previous post.) It took me about 3Xs as long as it was supposed to.
- I woke up at 8 a.m., and was not happy about it. If I sleep in I have fewer hours in the day to fill. Please sleep is about the most wonderful thing ever, next to food. Or The Bachelor. (totally joking)
- I also did not fall asleep very easily, which led to lots of unnecessary thinking. Do you know what I mean? Somehow late at night it's incredibly easy to convince yourself of things that aren't at all realistic. But that does remind, I need to set up a couple health related appointments.
So, see ya! (You know you wanted this to end anyways.)