1.06.2009

Beauty: What is it?

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I watched a lot of reality TV last night. Way more than I meant to, that's for sure.

I saw the second half of the Bachelor. I just have to say that some of those women are a little off their rockers. How they are in love with a man they have never actually met is beyond me.

That is really my big confession. I mean, the bachelor is practically a hometown boy. That's just showing some loyalty and support, while satisfying my curiosity at the same time. I probably won't be tuning in regularly.

At the same time, I don't have much of a life right now, so I may be watching every week. Who's to say?

Then I stuck around after the Bachelor for the new show from Ashton and Tyra. That beauty one that is judging the participants on outer and (without their knowledge) inner beauty.

It's true. I'm coming clean right now.

I was just going to watch the intro, meet the contestants and shut it off. The next thing I know the credits are rolling.

I did learn one of the ten contestants, Billy, is a vitamin shop owner from Lewiston, ID. That's like another hometown boy, well, man. Lewiston is a hop, skip and a jump from where I went to college. He's also the oldest (at 31 years) and I can't help but root for him a little bit already.

But I'm not watching the show again. Ever.

Now excuse me while I tune into the new Biggest Loser: Couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment