1.13.2009

I know, I know

It's been about a year and a half since I posted. I'm sorry, but I've been busy. (Both of those statements, except for the sorry part, are a complete and total lie.)

It has only been a couple days and I absolutely have NOT been busy. I spent about 12 hours (exaggeration alert) on the couch yesterday. That time could have included a blog post, but obviously it didn't.

Believe it or not I have thought about posting for a number of days. But the ideas bouncing around my head haven't really matured yet. They're still in the infancy stages and aren't ready for a full on post.

Or at least that's my excuse.

Here's what I do know. I am almost done with housesitting. Lacey the Labrador's family comes home tomorrow night. Or rather I pick them up from the airport.

My dad and I started painting the family room this weekend. It's now less of a sky blue and more of a pumpkin. Quite the transition.

My brother mashed the front of his car yesterday evening. Boo.

I have birthday shopping that I keep thinking about doing, but haven't yet. I really can't put it off much longer. Really.

And that's about all I got. Really.

Lame. I know. I completely and totally admit it. Hopefully things will only improve from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment