6.03.2008

Say Cheese!

I was looking through photos of me and realized that I basically have one face I make in pictures. Probably about 90% of the time.

And this is just one phase of many. Let's take a look.

Currently most pictures of me involve this sort of facial expression:


I don't know that this photo needs a lot of explanation. Seriously though, if you look at the majority of photos taken during my time here in the land of the Rockies...this expression is in a ton.

The last look that happened often was the head tilt. Nothing like cocking your head to the side to look cute. Looking back, it seems reminiscent of a dog which is rather unfortunate.

Here's an example of the tilt:


After reviewing the archives, these two are definitely my favorite poses. It's hard to believe that I was never discovered as the next cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment