6.28.2008

Age

Last night I was at Walmart making a few purchases, which included a couple movies.

I was using the self-checkout. A handy feature about 80% of the time. Those exceptions include when you forget to put something in the bag, the person in front of you has no clue what they're doing, and the cashier has to come and validate something.

The case of the latter occured last night. One of the movies was rated-R, so the cashier wandered over and...

ASKED TO SEE MY ID.

Seriously, I don't even look 17?! Not even a little?! Luckily I passed the test.

This isn't the first time people have been confused about my age either.

When I was home for a week, I went to the dentist. As I checked in at the counter the receptionist asked if I was 18 yet.

I know I don't look old or anything, but I guess I didn't realize how young I looked.

Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment