6.11.2008

Git 'er done

Do you ever have those days when you feel productive?

This morning was definitely that way for me. Last night, before I left work I made a list of everything I wanted to get done before I left for Vegas. It wasn't ridiculously long, but long at it made me a little anxious.

Now, however, I'm feeling good. I caught up on some correspondence, ran almost all my errands, packed for my trip and even squeezed in a work out.

Basically, I'm feeling good.

I'm a big proponent of to do lists, or lists in general. Even if I never look at the list after I make it, at least I have things organized. I know what needs to be done.

There is a certain satisfaction in checking things off the list.

I know, I'm a little weird. Or a lot.

Anyways, I am leaving shortly and will be gone until next Tuesday night. Most of that time will be spent working. So I apologize ahead of time, but the blogging will probably take the hit time-wise.

Consider yourselves warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment