6.20.2008

Obsession

I have a problem. Anyone who knows me is fully aware of this.

My problem: shoes.

I love them. And I don't discriminate.

I like pumps, sandals, tennis shoes, boots. You name it, I'll wear it, I'll buy it. Last time I counted I had around 50 pairs.

I own so many pairs of shoes that I couldn't bring them all with me when I moved for the internship.

And I've probably bought somewhere between five and ten pairs since I got here. It's a problem. Someday I'll introduce myself with, "Hi, I'm Elizabeth and I'm addicted to shoes."

But I've admitted the problem, and that's the first step, right?!

The thing I've found about shoes is that you can always find something you like. That is not always true about clothes. There have been so many times when I can't find clothes I like. Not so with shoes.

I. Love. Shoes.

In fact, tomorrow morning I am waking up to go shoe shopping. What a great way to start the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What? you've "probably bought five to ten pairs of tennis shoes since you've been there?" I'd say 50 pair is low-balling it!
    Is there a support group for this?

    ReplyDelete