2.21.2011

Too Tired to Post (Outfits 17 & 18)

I'm a little worn out from the weekend full of family.  I had a blast and have a few stories to share.  Mostly though, I'm ready to sleep.  My cousin and I who shared a bed have very different sleep schedules.  And with all the activities going on, there wasn't a lot of sleep to be had.

For now, I'll leave you with a couple outfits from last week.  It should be noted that my self-time expertise came in handy during family picture time.  I'm practically a professional after this month.

Thursday, February 17:
Shirt: Banana Republic; button-up: Old Navy; jeans: Nordstrom; socks: American Apparel; boots: Steve Madden; watch: Fossil; necklace: Target
 Most of all, for these photos, the lighting is remarkable.

Friday, February 18:
Cardigan: Old Navy; shirt: Gap; skirt: Express; tights: Hue; boots: JC Penney; belt & necklace: unknown
 First of all, you can probably tell the angle on these is a little different.  My dad took the pictures.
Second of all, this is definitely my riskiest color combo so far.  What do you think of it?

Lastly, it was windy and my hair looks really red (which is something every member of my family commented on this weekend).

Just to clear it up, it's color in honor of Grandmommy.

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love both outfits and your hair....so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 18/30 outfit! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete