I should have a lot of energy today, for reasons below, but I just don't. This week has taken it out of me and it's not done yet (which is actually unusual). You should all feel terrible that I have to work on Friday. Cue the violin.
My life is not that bad. I know this. But every once in a while I just need to have a moment. And that is what this is, a moment. I promise. On to the Awkward and Awesome!
- My recent struggle to properly send out edited transcripts. Today I sent out one that didn't open, one that was unedited, and completely forgot to send one on Tuesday. Gold star for me.
- Me using my self camera to take outfit pictures. I don't have a tripod or a remote, because I'm lazy, so it's always a bit of a crapshoot. And I get bored with myself reallllly easily.
- The weird headache I had last night. (Is this going to be a weekly feature?) I'm a bit of a headache connoisseur and yesterday's stumped me. Maybe it was dehydration or a workout hangover as I told my sister. Is that even possible?
- Me and Michaels, the crafts store. I don't have a clue what I'm doing in there and ended up walking down every single aisle. And I have to go back to return something. Great.
- Giving my coworker a ride every Monday and Wednesday, but only because it causes me to stress unnecessarily about what music to play.
- The 5 mile run I'm supposed to go on with a friend this weekend. If you don't hear from me after Sunday morning, just assume I didn't survive. I don't think I have ever run 5 miles at once.
- Falling asleep at 9:30pm last night and waking up 8:30am. Score one for 11 hours of sleep. Totally kicked my headache in the butt.
- The amazing dinners we've been having this week, multiple nights in a row even. Crab cakes and asparagus risotto, chicken sausage and gnocchi in a red sauce with garlic green beans, chicken curry and brown rice. Our stomachs are loving life.
- Cuddling under the covers with the puppy this morning. Sure, I want to change the sheets now, but it was nice then.
- Last weekend. Yummy good, cousin spa day, visits with friends. The end.
- A phone date with a good friend this coming weekend (assuming I live through my run).
- College basketball season. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
- The fact that the sun has shone for 3 straight days. That's amazing. I don't even mind that I had to scrape my car.
Well, it's just after 9pm and I'm ready to go back to bed. Just call me Granny.