I was writing a Facebook status update that quickly became a short essay. So I said to myself, "Self, why don't you write a blog post instead."
The rest is soon to be history. (Meaning, I'm about to write it.)
What may today so nice? Well, thanks for asking.
Sunday was lovely because of (in no particular order):
- snow falling in the morning
- my team beating our in-state rivals
- Colin Firth
- a shower and clean sheets for tonight
- fun celebrating a good friend's wedding this spring at a bridal shower
- enjoying the NFL Combine and Criminal Minds on TV
- a male cheerleader getting a technical in the Pitt-Louisville game
- the Louisville arena being called the KFC Yum! Center
Sunday, you clean up nice.
And a little more funny to end the night:
This evening I was also looking at Google Analytics, just for the heck of it, and one keyword search term cracked me up. "Kiss & tell from sexting to secret boyfriends."