It's practically Friday as I write this, but I never really consider a new day until I've actually slept. My blog, my rules. I have for your feasting pleasure another edition of awkward and awesome.
- The phone calls I received last weekend. Ridiculous. As an update, he hasn't called back. I haven't heard from my "boyfriend" either.
- Some of the contents of our now cleaned out hall pantry. Food expired in 2001? You can find it here.
- Walking towards someone who is very committed to where they are walking and really needing to get past them, while pulling a roller bag.
- Dragging a rolling computer bag around campus. I'm so kewl.
- Listening to the nuances of how people speak. In case you are wondering, none of us are very competent in our use of English. It's scary sometimes.
- A 3+ hour flight delay. That's actually more awful than awkward. Now, my dad, aunt and cousin are passing the time at Denny's.
- My blog post titling abilities. Let's just say it's not my forte.
- How smudgy my computer and keyboard gets. It's like I'm a five-year-old getting my dirty fingers all over.
- Family reunion weekend! Sunday we'll have 17 people at our house for dinner and 8 people are sleeping here. It should be a fun time, when it's not out of control.
- Going to tea, it's kind of a family tradition, at least when my aunt visits.
- Sarcasm. I don't think any explanation is needed here.
- Extra hours at work for the next two weeks. (Awkwardly, however, those hours are 7-10 p.m.)
Unfortunately, that's all the awesome I seem to be able to muster tonight. It could be exhausting, but all I could think of beyond that list were obvious and already used items like Friday, sweatpants, and cuddling with the puppy. All still awesome, but overused and slightly cliche.
Instead I think I'll take myself off to the land of nod, rest up for the family invasion, a test for a pay raise at work tomorrow, and whatever else might come my ways (because as everyone knows, a good list has three items.).