I hustled to campus today, thinking myself late after having to scrape my windshield with a credit card again, only to find out that my class for work was cancelled. This means two hours of paid free-time. Yay!
So instead of posting on my blog sometime this evening, I can do it now. If only I had brought my camera with me to take a couple shots of outfit #1. Cest la vie.
You didn't know I spoke French did you? (I don't. I actually speak a smattering of Spanish.)
On to the main event, Ten on Tuesday! Check out what others have posted or link up yourself.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?I'm not going to lie, I actually left this question for the very end. It's really hard to narrow it down. Most of my best childhood memories come from the summer, unsurprisingly, which is probably why it's still my favorite season of the year today.
One year, my family and our closest friends camped across Canada and Montana, visiting Banff, the Calgary Stampede, and Glacier National Park. We even had CBs in our vehicles, which drove the truckers nuts.
I also loved going to visit my cousins and grandparents in Eastern WA. There we rode horses and combines, swam in the river and large horse troughs, washed cars in our bathing suits, and slept on the deck under the stars. It was pretty magical.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
It would probably be my sense of humor. I really, really like to make people laugh. I also like that I am very rational and logical. I have to process and think about things, which usually helps me make good decisions. :)
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I don't have kids, at least that I know of.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
I like curling up with a good book and a cup of tea, putting on sweats and catching up on my favorite shows, or enjoying food/drinks and a chat fest with good friends.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
If I had to choose one place to eat, it would probably be Chihuahua's, a local Mexican restaurant. In high school it was tradition to go there the last day of school to celebrate. Plus the food (and margaritas) are delicious! It's totally worth the drive out to my hometown to partake.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
That would probably be either my diamond earrings that my parents got me for college graduation or my white Fossil watch, which I pretty much always have on.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Definitely Thursday night. I have pretty much finished work for the week at that point and can sleep in! At most I'll have a couple hours on Friday. There are also lots of good shows on. And there's still the whole weekend ahead of me.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Wow, there are some tough questions this week. I love peanut chocolate milkshakes because my dad and I often make them together. I love red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I love creme brulee. I could probably go on, because dessert is delicious. I can't think of one dessert that is my all-time favorite.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
My favorite item would probably be either my Bobbi Brown touch-up stick (because I love being able to disguise my acne) or Mabelline Collosal mascara. I can't start my day without either.
10. What is your favorite smell?
I can't narrow it down, as per all these questions. Clean sheets, fresh cut grass, cinnamon rolls baking, the air right after a hard rain.