7.02.2008

Many miles lie ahead...

In less than an hour I will depart on a two-day, whirlwind road trip.

I am helping my friend drive home to Tennessee.

Our goal: Chattanooga by 8 p.m. EST on Thursday, July 3.

Rand-McNally predicts that the drive will take 20 hours and 40 minutes, give or take. We are trying to do the first 11 hours and 40 minutes today.

We’ll see how that goes.

I will get to check off a number of states after this trip. Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia. That will bring my total to: 27.

Of course that’s counting three states based on airport layovers, but I was still there.

While I think we’re both dreading the drive, we’ll have a blast once we get where we’re going. Don’t worry, we’ll take lots of pictures to document the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment