7.17.2008

Another weekend, another adventure

I am sitting in the Denver airport waiting to board a flight that will eventually take me to Boston.

My uncle is getting married, and as much of the family that can manage is converging on the city of Boston to celebrate the occasion.

Like anytime the family gets together the trip will cover a range of activities and emotions. I am excited to everyone since it's been quite a while. Some of them I saw in May...and for the rest it's been even longer.

I'm going to try to take pictures, but I proved through my trip to TN that isn't a skill of mine.

At the very least, I'll try to come back with some entertaining stories. That I can definitely manage.

I may even try to keep you updated along the way. No promises though.

My weekend starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment