7.23.2008

The Inclinator

That's actually what the elevators were called at the Luxor hotel in Vegas, but it's fitting for today as well.

I climbed the infamous Incline today.

It's a mile long staircase that takes you up the beginnings of a mountain. I'd never done it, my roommate said she was going, so I thought, "why not?"

This picture is actually from a hike in January. Luckily for me, there was no snow today when I made the trek.

I had climbed halfway up once. All the way is not at all the same.

But I made it, and it took me less time than I thought. Not that I set any world records.

The smartest choice I made followed. With limited options for food due to the fact I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, I didn't really eat dinner.

I had some dip and a cookie.

As I tried to fall asleep my body was busy informing me that this was not sufficient. So I had string cheese and another cookie.

I'm not sure that was the best choice, but at least I ate something.

When's breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment