7.15.2008

The Incident

You know those days when you get dressed and feel good about your outfit.

Come on, you know what I mean.

It's usually a goal of mine when I get ready for the day. That I look good. It should be everyone's goal.

So I was feeling pretty good about the outfit today, but that's not the point though.

The point, I had a skirt on. And was wearing it successfully - meaning without an major problems.

And then it happened.

I walked out of a building to meet a wrestler, and take him to an interview with a reporter, when the wind blew my skirt up. As the wrestler came walking up.

I did the keep-from-being-exposed dance and hoped that the tourists asking him to take a picture distracted him from 'the incident.'

We went inside for the interview without any comment and I put 'the incident' behind me.

At the end of the interview, however, he had me follow him outside and he brought it up. 'The incident,' I mean. He gave me crap about it, making a comment about how if he had had some dollar bills...

Boy did I feel classy, and professional.

It was a good moment, that's for sure.

On a competely different note, but related to yesterday's blog...

I found I am still insured, up to the age of 25 if I'm still a dependent of my parent's. I told my mom I might wait to get a real job since I'll have health insurance.

I think it's a great plan.

I'll live at home for free and not get a real job until I'm 25. Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment