7.21.2008

Across the country in an hour or ten

I am sitting in the Boston airport, a little over an hour from boarding my first of two flights to get back to CO, and I am refusing to pay for internet access.

Let me start by saying I consider myself to be a champion packer.

I carried everything onto the plane on the trip here. I packed lightly.

Then I got here and went shopping, and got some birthday presents.

I am headed home with two additional pairs of shorts, two more pants, three extra pairs of socks, two new pairs of heels, a Boston t-shirt, another dress, and two more shirts.

Even with all this extra stuff, I am still headed back with the same bags I came with.

Champion – that’s all I am going to say.

At the moment I am in crisis mode. My iPod has frozen and I have seven hours of travel ahead of me.

This could be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment