12.06.2007

Word Vomit

My brain hurts, literally, and still I sit here writing. That means you readers should probably watch out because I am primed for a condition I had dubbed word vomit.

It occurs when I lose control of my thoughts, and may not have the energy to write, and then....blah...up comes whatever. Hopefully that picture wasn't too graphic. And just so you know I wasn't talking about actual vomit. Just the fake kind. :) Also, I couldn't think of the correct sound effect, but a I pretty sure 'blah' isn't it.

To share something real with you...I took my last class today. For the foreseeable future for sure. I do not doubt someday a will return to an institution of higher learning for a bigger degree, but for now my bachelors is enough. Especially since I am not entirely sure what I am going to do with myself for the rest of my life.

That said I will definitely miss school, especially this past semester. Somebody today told me I should have gotten another job this fall, because I had work study available. But I had too much fun in all my free time for that to have worked out. For the first time in my life, I felt like a real slacker. And it was fun.

Now I just have to survive a weekend of family, ceremony, and unnecessary driving. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment