12.10.2007

I've got a little hitch in my git-along...

In attempt to go riding this afternoon...the tall one, the old one and I failed. We had decided to try out a horse that hadn't been used much. Bad idea. Especially since we probably weren't paying attention to it.

We had mostly gotten our horses tacked up, and were getting the last bridle on. One horse bit Buster (the best horse ever) and Buster bit her back.

The next thing I know there's a hoof connecting with my thigh and I am lying in the fetal position on the ground under Buster's belly. Luckily, Buster knew I was there and swung around to miss stepping on me.

Now I am moving like an 80-year-old woman well before my time. Maybe when the bruise turns pretty I'll let you see it. Until then, I just hope I can get out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment