12.27.2007

The Challenges of Blogging

So I am rather new to this whole blogging thing. In fact this blog marks my entire career, meaning about a month and a half.

I am still trying to get my sea legs so to speak.

Early on I tried messing with colors for my posts and quickly realized that the standard colors were much more appealing than the options I came up with.

I have also attempted to use tagging, and was quite successful or so I thought. But recently that practice has fallen to the wayside. Although in all reality, that may just be from a lack of creativity.

I haven't attempted to add movies or pictures. At the moment that seems like more than I am capable of.

And I definitely don't edit HTML much or at all.

So bear with me as I learn and grow and become the blogger I was born to be.

1 comment:

  1. You'll get the hang of it. It's addicting - this blogging thing. I don't tag regularly either. It's very sporadic...like a leg with a muscle twitch.

    ReplyDelete