3.23.2009

To sum it all up.

I haven't blogged for real in about a month. I'm pretty on top of things like that.

Instead of trying to sum up what I've been doing since my rather short note a few days ago, I'll leave you with a few pictures. (from Google Images - I managed to take a camera with a dead battery and have no real proof of what has passed my life.)

My friend Sam and I had a great time together. The following all happened because of her.

First I went to work at the the NCAA Tournament for CBS. I spent all my time sitting in a production truck (see below) and talking into a headset. Oh, and eating really good food.
Our time there included some excellent karaoke, probably the most eclectic mixture of karaoke I have ever witnessed.
After a few crazy days, we ventured north to visit Sam's friends and crash on their floor. They were great hosts and lived less than a block from here.
One of the highlights of our visit was some delicious sushi. Not only did it taste great, but it was also happy hour making it even better.
Needless to say we had a great time. Our together also included a few adult beverages and driving. Lots and lots of driving.




Thanks to everyone who unknowingly contributed images to this post. You're the best!

Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment