3.20.2009

Gone, like yesterday is Gone

I've been MIA for a while now, and it's not going to change in the near future except for this brief post.

I'm currently in the city of roses, working March Madness for CBS. Yesterday I spent the entire day in the production truck watching 23 million little monitors and answering questions from NY.

And eating really good food. There was this crab artichoke dip. Yum. And three kinds of hummus. Triple yum.

I work tomorrow, and then my friend and I (she got me the job) will head north to see her friends and bum around the big city.

I plan to be home Monday. And probably won't post before then. I just wanted to warn all my fanatics.

Excuse me while I get back to watching basketball.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. The least you could do is toss up the occasional picture of your good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You imply I've been taking pictures. I'm the genius who has a dead camera battery.

    ReplyDelete