3.24.2009

Remember I Forgot

Let me preface this entire post with the fact that I am thrilled to have a good, stable, well-paying job. Thrilled. Absolutely.

That said, I was reminded while working March Madness for CBS how much I enjoy working in sports.

I love it.

I left the weekend with the renewed sense that this job I have now is short-term. I'll try to use the time wisely (i.e. pay off bills and save some money) and enjoy the experience.

Because this job is definitely interesting and challenging. Things could be worse.

But I also know that I need to find ways to stay connected to the sports industry. If that means sitting on a phone or running errands or shuttling important people around, then that's what I need to do.

And that's what I'm going to do. Right after I finish off this chocolate chip cookie and catch up on some sleep.

Priorities, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment