3.11.2009

*Phew*

I just barely made it through the 8:30 class at work today. Luckily I wasn't typing for a student. It would have made little to sense for them.

I convinced myself it was time to get into some sort of schedule sleep-wise. Working at 8:30 three days a week with Tuesday and Thursday off has not helped me get into a rhythm, not surprisingly.

Then I remembered that today was the last time I would have to wake up early for the next two and a half weeks.

Postpone that whole sleep schedule thing. I'll just have to wait until I get my schedule for next quarter. I'm hoping for 9 a.m. start times, and I might indulge in a parking pass. I could sleep an extra 45 minutes probably.

Saweet!

In other news, I got my first paycheck. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Pay checks are always fun!

    I presume you like your sleep in's hey?

    ReplyDelete