I know I already posted earlier today, but I actually have been working on this list since last Thursday, so I had to share all my awkwards and awesomes. Not that anything really remarkable happened. Still.
I hope you have a had a wonderful day, whether it's been with family, friends, or a little quiet to yourself.
- Having to go to the store multiple times in a day. I really need to do a better job making lists, and deciding what to cook sooner.
- The movie previews on Fast Five. I wasn't expecting much from the movie and the previews dropped my expectations even lower.
- Not getting to Starbucks once for the 2-for-1 holiday deal. I hate missing out on a good deal, even if I'm better off not drinking coffee in the afternoon.
- Waking up two days in a row before my alarm. Monday I was awake at 6:30am. I had gone to sleep sometime after midnight. You can imagine how happy that made me.
- All the reading I haven't started yet for next week. At least I've been a blog posting machine. Sigh.
- I know I've mentioned egg nog lattes on here before, and I think they've become an addiction. I haven't had one since Monday, and I've been like an addict looking for a hit. I almost left the house in my pajamas yesterday to track one down. Thankfully, I didn't actually make it out.
- Movie nights with my sister
- Having time to cook. It's soothing and enjoyable for me. (Men, make a note.)
- A walk on a crisp, sunny fall day. I should do that more often.
- Being home for a full week. Meaning not having to do another drive down and back that whole time. Not have to gas up. Again. At least for a few more days.
- The Sing Off. Have I mentioned this show? Have you been watching? Were you sickened to find out the lead singer of Pentatonix was only 19? No, just me, huh? But seriously, that group is amazing. If you like music, or as a geek like me, like a cappella music, you should look up their songs. Jaw dropping.
- I'm a couple weeks away from having a functional portfolio website. You know, on top of this blog, that other one about going green, and everything else, I'm building a website via Wordpress.org. I pretty much live on my computer.
- An all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet yesterday. It got my stomach ready for today's extravaganza.
- THANKSGIVING! Family, reflection, food, football, basketball, more food, food comas, etc.