I really need to start writing these things down throughout the week because I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting things when I try to recreate the week in awkward/awesome form.
Maybe someday I actually will.
- Getting the flattest of flat tires last week.
- My lack of motivation this week. I've gotten everything done that I need to, but I can't help but think I could have done a better job.
- Trying to maneuver two people (a.k.a. my grandparents) and their wheelchairs. It's not easy, I'll tell you that much.
- Meeting a ton of new people and trying to remember all their names. I fail at that.
- I've driven over 2,500 miles in the past 2 months. Me no likey. So many gallons of gas.
- It's that point in the quarter where I really need to create some to do lists. Otherwise, there is always some I forget.
- Class cancellations at work. I need those dollars. Not that I really hate sleeping in, but I'm not exactly swimming in money.
- The ADD nature of my digital life. The iPhone is great, but sometimes I have trouble deciding whether to use my computer or my phone for certain things, like tweeting, when both are near by. It's pretty much a first world problem.
- My sleep schedule. If I fall asleep before midnight, it's pretty much a miracle.
- Puppy cuddles. I got to play with a friend's puppy tonight and loved every minute of it.
- Extra time off work.
- Fun times out with friends and the movies last weekend that included a trip to a dueling piano bar.
- Successfully putting a spare on with a friend and having my flat tire fixed for free at Les Schwab.
- Having really awesome guest speakers in grad school. Jordan Weisman was in class this week. Google his name. Crazy cool.
- We still haven't turned on our heat in our apartment. Nov. 17th and counting...
- Criminal Minds. Intense. But not safe for right before bed.
- My hair. The length is awesome. My curls are cooperating. I often wake up and head out without doing anything--whether I should or not.
- Words With Friends. I haven't won yet, but I still love playing. I currently have about 6 different games going. If you want a chance to win, I'm eewiley.