But this program, school, is totally worth it. And I have my days of non-work when I don't have to get up at a set time. You better believe I take advantage of that.
Anyways, on to the awkward and awesomes...
- Having my gas cap fall off and roll under my car Tuesday night. I was stopped at 11:30 at night. The perfect time for a girl by herself to gas up. And it was cold. I did what anyone would do--put my car in neutral and Fred Flintstoned it. Nothing like a little foot power to get the car moving and gas cap recovered without having to crawl on the ground.
- Finding a cheap gas option and that gas station being closed for the evening.
- Giving in to a craving for fast food last night. Let's be real though, it was delicious and I made it halfway through the quarter before giving in.
- The first time having to scrape my windshield this year. Never an enjoyable task.
- Hitting that point in the quarter at school where it doesn't seem possible to get everything done in the time left.
- My parallel parking attempt last night. It was dismal at best. And that's usually something I excel at. Always have.
- Feeling like I have a lot to do and I"m making the most of my time. What are your keys to efficiency?
- Having a class cancelled today at work--giving me time to run a few errands and drive south early enough to miss traffic.
- A fun Halloween weekend. Old friends, new friends, outfits that I paid $0 for.
- Egg Nog lattes. They pretty much make my life this time of year.
- Feeling like I know a little bit about web programming. I can't really do it at this point, but I can speak a little of the language.
- the combination of Target, happy hour, and froyo. Pretty hard to beat.
- Sunny fall days. We've been having them regularly interspersed between the rain/fog/dark normal stuff and I love it. It makes the shorter days doable.
- Skyping with our Finnish cousins. It was so good to see them and catch up!
- My cousin should be having her baby in the next few days. She's due tomorrow. I can't wait to meet little JR.
- Finding out another cousin is having a baby later this year. So many babies. Except for me. That's not going to happen for quite a while.