I don't even have much to say right now, so I'll just let you read on. Happy almost Friday!
- Day 2 of a headache that actually kept me from working yesterday. So instead I drove up north Tuesday night, hung out in bed/on the couch, and drove back down for class Wednesday afternoon. Awesome.
- Having a ton of stuff due this next week. It's time to buckle down and focus my energy. You know, the energy sucked up by my head.
- My desire to stay in bed all the day long. It does not help with my productivity. Not at all.
- How early it gets dark. It's like the day is over before it really gets going. And I hate driving to class in the dark. But just think, only three more months of this.
- The amount of blog reading and writing I do. Between this blog and my blog for school, plus all of the blogs I try to follow it's pretty much out of control.
- Irritating my face with apple cider vinegar. You can read more about on my "going green" blog.
- Whole Foods salad bar and Jamba Juice. So good. And healthy. Everybody wins (except my bank account).
- Dumpster diving (or hectoring as my dad would say) with friends from grad school (also having friends from grad school) that resulted in free chocolate.
- Being able to wear my sister's pants. This is a new development that brings so much wardrobe joy.
- Getting tickets from a friend to see some college basketball this weekend. So sweet!
- Power reading through two chapters before class last night.
- My cousins adorable little baby. I can't wait to meet him!!!
- Getting one of two presentations done for the quarter last night. Also, feeling pretty good about my grade for that class. Now I just need to build a website, no big deal.